I will be teaching a 1-day patination workshops at Hampstead School of Art again on Saturday 24 August
Click on the date above to find out more or call HSoA on 020 7794 1439 to book for either workshop.
This workshop will explore some of the methods of surface decoration of fired ceramic sculpture. Students will learn about the chemicals used and have a chance to experiment on a set of tiles which they can keep as well as patinate a finished sculpture of their own.
- Each student should bring:
- 4 clean glass jars with screw-top lids
- Selection of old/used brushes
- Tubes of student quality oil paint (selection of your choice of colours)
- A notebook
- A finished fired clay sculpture to patinate